WordPress is a free online website creation tool. It is very easy to use, Over the last few years it has become most favorite website making tool. Millions of people are using WordPress everyday. It is the easiest and most powerful blogging and website content management system that is free forever. WordPress.com is a free platform to start your first blog.
- You can use WordPress without having to know any HTML coding.
- You can create new page or blog post, upload images, documents, video files etc all without additional knowledge of HTML or FTP software.
- If you are looking for a free blog account then you can go on wordpress.com and register your free account. You don’t need any paid domain or any kind of web hosting account; you don’t have to spend a single penny. If you have a blog on wordpress.com you can earn exciting pocket bucks by using WordAds.
WordAds is the best advertisement solution for WordPress.com users. You just need to apply for it. You can go on www.wordads.co/faq/ to know about it.
Moreover wordpress.org is a complete solution for those who are looking for promotion of a small business and want to make money. If want full access on your site and you have a domain name and a hosting account or your are ready to buy these (domain & hosting), you are going perfect on wordpress.org.
- It’s free and super easy to use.
- You can upload and use plugins.
- You can upload custom themes. Modify theme files (not just styles) if needed.
- You can make money from it by using your own ads, and doing things your way.
- Custom Analytics and Tracking
After performing basic tasks to improve frontend and content of your site, It is important to make a strong backbone of website by using SEO (Search Engine Optimization) plugins to make good ranking on search engines. Search engines are a main source of traffic for most websites.
To know about top SEO tools and plugins you can visit our post-